About Quangdao Nguyen
A mature and responsible high school graduate seeking to take advantage of any opportunity to grow in the technological fields.
- Completed four years at Lynde and Harry Bradley Technology and Trade High School
- Graduation Date: June 11, 2015
- Cumulative G.P.A.: 3.5
- Cumulative ACT Score: 28
- Related Courses
- Web Coordinator/Associate Interface Developer - Graydient Creative
- March 2016 - Present
- Perform maintenance and updates on various websites.
- Assist and occasionally lead in development of Marcus and external websites.
- Attend to client inquiries regarding website issues.
- Web Intern - Technologies Division at Marcus Hotels and Resorts
- June 2015 - August 2015
- Performed maintenance and updates on websites for multiple hotels.
- Assisted in the development of the Marcus Theatres website.
- Attended to client inquiries regarding website issues.
- Intern - The Art and Archeology of Me Project at Discovery World
- Early 2013 - April 2013 (Participated as Cohort since 2012)
- Teach new cohorts about the city of Milwaukee, its neighborhoods, and its history.
- Excavate the site of a former residential neighborhood and teach about the found artifacts.
- Publicly spoke to an audience of cohorts in order to introduce or explain a topic.
- Other - Temporary Work-Related Experiences
- One day as waiter/busser at Pizzeria Piccola for fund raising event (2011).
- Salesman of mock t-shirt business in Personal Finance class (Jan. - June 2012)
- Non-Work Experiences - Volunteering, Extra-Curricular Activities, etc.
- FIRST® Robotics Competition - Team 1675 (Fall 2012 - Spring 2015)
- Tech Terns Project (Fall 2012 - Spring 2015)
- Bradley Tech Debate Team (Fall 2013 - Spring 2015)
- Bradley Tech Forensics Team (Fall 2013 - Spring 2015)
- Bradley Tech Chess Team (Fall 2013 - Spring 2015)
- Bradley Tech Violence Free Zone Student Intiative (Fall 2013 - Spring 2015)
- Milwaukee Bridge Project Kick-off March (April 2014)
- Volunteer Gardener at Homeless Veterans Shelter (July 2014)
- Participant of Chain of Dreams Intergenerational Symposium (Fall 2013)
- Volunteer at Shrine Circus (Spring 2014 - 2015)
- Experience in Adobe®, Autodesk®, and Microsoft® Office Software
- Advanced in Photoshop
- Proficient in Illustrator
- Proficient in After Effects
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Inventor
- Proficient in Revit
- Advanced in MS Word
- Advanced in MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Also comfortable with alternative suites, including LibreOffice and OpenOffice
- Experience in HTML, JS, CSS, and jQuery
- Writing (Especially Poetry and Fiction)
- Bilingual (English and Vietnamese (Speaking Only))
List of Things
This is the point where I just got lazy and compiled a list of things I wanted to include in my bio, but couldn't figure out how.
Known Aliases: Q, Dao, Corndog, Buddy
Random Fun Fact: Huge fan of Zero Escape, Saw, Criminal Minds, and... Pokémon
Hobbies: Playing Cards; TCGs; Chess; Board Games; Pokémon
Favorite Video Games: Pokémon (FireRed, Omega Ruby, Moon); Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward; Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Most Visited Website: StackOverflow